11.01.2009

all the scaries come out to play.

okay, so it's not my favorite of holidays. not too much the fan of dressing in costume. but i will say i have come to love halloween in my neighborhood! it's like a huge party for children of all ages. just a fun night to be had by all...except maybe for this poor guy this year.
i know you probably can't tell by looking at his face because his face is saying,
"this night is going to rock! i can't wait to go out with my wife and kids. my dear, sweet, lovely wife is never loud and annoying and NeVER sticks her foot in her mouth. let the fun begin!"
...but, i'm afraid his face was let down. i thank him for putting up with me!
well, here are the results of this year's costume decisions:

jon gosselin on the loose.

colt mccoy...shocking.

and the oh-so-original wrigley field ghost.

next, a classic scene of me threatening and begging, i mean sweetly asking my always-ready-to-please children if they would ever so kindly mind posing for a loving photograph together.
you would think i asked them to play barbies or something.

FiNaLLY...the end.


No comments: