1.29.2010

dear trusty rain boots.

please give me the umph and sass to FiNALLY start my day. i have been poor-pitying-me for a week now.
yes, i may apparently be some medical freak of nature in the girly issues department. and, yes, this past week has not been the most comfortable to manuver in clothing of any type and modesty has CoMPLETeLY gone out the window.
but it's time to suck it up chickadee!
let's put our big girl panties on (sorry mister, no pun intented there ;) ) and clean and work and hang with my family and stop whining.
so, awesome-fantabulous rain boots, shall we begin our day? i think we shall :)



last one in the puddle's a rotten egg!!!

peace out.
sanford

1 comment:

Hi! I'm Katey said...

hang in there sister. hate that you had a tough week. hopefully all will be better very soon.
K