7.09.2010

dear vay-cay-shun,

i.heart.you.

it's only been like TwO hours, but we decided we like you.

it's been quite a while since i've ventured into blogland, believe me, i've had plenty
swirling in my lost-cause of a head, but life has managed to come first...as it actually should.

vacation,
here are some reasons why you are so great:

-we get to eat circus peanuts.

-you allowed me to rock this guy's world when i so awesomely
got 'the ticket' to stream throughout the car through my phone...







-i get to actually JuST BE with these guys and the beach and mister and eat LotS of spectacular, yummy, totally-not-good-for-you, random food...







one of the only pitfalls you possess is having to leave this sweet, allergies-so-bad-i'm-losing-my-hair-and-look-homeless poopy dog behind...






mosby and 'buddy' tried so hard to help us pack :)

okay, pitstop's a-callin'...check back with you soon.

peace out,
sanford

No comments: